TERMS & CONDITIONS / INFO
We are located in a residential area and we ask that you respect our neighbours when arriving and leaving the venue as loud noise is very disruptive. Our staff will let you know (nicely) if you’re being a bit too loud. We also request that smokers keep noise to a minimum when using our smoking area.
We are a Grade II listed building so our accessibility is not perfect but we have a ground floor (step free) toilet – if you have restricted mobility perhaps call us before your visit so we can advise you on the venue facilities.
Pre-Orders and Dietary Requirements and allergies/intolerances
If you choose our dining option then please don’t forget to make your pre-order at least 3 days before your booking date, using the pre-order link sent out to your email.
Can we all be seated together?
Please note, due to the layout of the restaurant we cannot guarantee exact seating plans, as our table plans are subject to change in order to accommodate the different party sizes on the night. If you are a party of 6 or over you may be split across separate booths – but always next to one another!
All guests are advised that a maximum of 3 different cards per table will be accepted on paying the final bill at the end of the evening.
Do I get a seat if I have a show only ticket?
Probably not, you will be stood or seated at the bar
- We really hope that all your guests can make it, however if somebody does need to cancel please bear in mind that doing so within a month of your booking date will mean losing the full payment. If cancelled before a month of your booking date you will get a full refund minus the £10pp handling fee. Please let us know ASAP of any cancellations – we always recommend trying to find another friend to join instead, just to avoid the charge.
- If you wish to cancel your entire booking the deposit is non-refundable at any point of cancellation. If you give us less than a months’ notice you will not only lose the whole group’s deposit but be liable to pay the full balance for the whole party.
- A mandatory service charge of 12.5% will be added to the final bill for all groups of six people and above. A discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to the final bill for all groups of five people or less. Any service charge issues need to be resolved on the night, and no refunds will be given after the event.
- The venue converts to a Club night at 11pm on Fridays and Saturdays; you are more than welcome to stay, however, you no longer have your table during the club.
- Your party may be split across a number of booths depending on your party size. Most our booths are within talking distance and so there should be no problem communicating. We cannot guarantee seating at time of booking.
- In order to keep the evening top-notch classy and provide the most authentic experience for your party, please do be aware we cannot allow hen attire including sashes and the usual paraphernalia. Although, we do encourage any dress up that fits within our 1920’s burlesque theme – so feel free to get involved and get your glad rags on! We do offer ‘glamour kits’ as part of our packages that provide various accessories for you to dress up in. Please get in touch if you would like to add these to your booking.
- We ask you to please prepay for the value of your package tickets two weeks in advance. This is to make everything easier for you on the night. Please note that there is a maximum of 3 cards per table to be used for the final bill.
- It is important to stay seated during the show in order to not distract performers or block other customers’ view.
- Please note that there is no dedicated parking around the venue, so we advise that our guests get to us via public transport.
- There are some steps and uneven ground within the venue. Please bear this in mind, and while we encourage dressing up, make sure you wear shoes you’re comfortable in.
- Proud has a responsible drinks sale’s policy and management are able to refuse service to those who may be too intoxicated; this includes arriving intoxicated or consuming too much alcohol in the venue.
- We know that our staff and performers are beautiful, but please refrain from any naughty behaviour. You can look, but you can’t touch!
- We ask all our guests to be well behaved to ensure everyone can have the best Proud experience. If the behaviour of your party during the evening is deemed unacceptable by the management, they may ask you to leave. We do reserve the right to adjust the service charge from 12.5% to 20% on your final bill.
* The show time is now 8:15pm, meaning your arrival time can be anytime between 6:30pm and 7:30pm. Please honour this timeframe to avoid any disappointment. Please note: if yourself or guests arrive after 7.45pm you may be refused entry!
Thanks for reading, we hope you have a fabulous time with us.
If you have any questions ahead of your reservation, please do not hesitate to contact the lovely sales team on 01273 605789 or firstname.lastname@example.org